Filing a Claim
Citizens wishing to file a claim against the city for damages caused to their person or property, must fill out a Notice of Claim Form (PDF) and submit to the City Clerk's Office.


Claims may be mailed to the City Clerk's Office or in person at the public counter. Claims will not be accepted via fax or email, as an original signature is required. Claims are processed and investigated by the city's 3rd-party claims administrator.